December 1, 2017
: 6 min
: 35 min
: 41 min
A tasty, high in protein frittata.
- 8 eggs
- 50g (1/2 cup) prosciutto, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g mushroom cups, chopped
- 15g chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 210C. Whisk egg and milk together in a large bowl.
- Step 2 Add prosciutto, tomato, mushrooms, chives, salt and pepper to the bowl and stir together.
- Step 3 Using a piece of paper towel, line a baking pie dish with butter, pour the mixture in and top with cheese and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until nicely browned on top. Serve.