Servings: 4 | Prep time: 6 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Total: 41 mins
A tasty frittata recipe, which has a protein hit using 8 eggs.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (50g) prosciutto, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g mushroom cups, sliced
- 15g chives
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 210C. Whisk egg and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add prosciutto, tomato, mushrooms, chives, salt and pepper to the bowl. mix together.
- Using a piece of paper towel, line a baking pie dish with butter, pour the mixture in and top with cheese and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until nicely browned on top. Serve.