A recipe for a prosciutto frittata.
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup (125g) prosciutto, chopped
- 13 grape tomatoes, halved
- 200g mushroom cups, sliced
- 15g chives, cut into 3cm long pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp butter
- ½ cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk eggs and milk.
- Add prosciutto, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, chives, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix.
- Using a piece of paper towel, line a baking pie dish with butter, then pour mixture in, top with cheese and bake for 40 minutes. Turn the heat up to 250°C and cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove and serve hot.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 319
Keywords: prosciutto frittata, eggs, protein