Berry and Passion Fruit Swirls
This recipe for berry (strawberry and raspberry) and passion fruit swirls, is a nutritious and tasty dessert.
Made including Greek natural yoghurt and ricotta cheese, which both contain a high amount of calcium, protein and vitamins.
Ricotta cheese is very versatile in that it can be used in many sweet dishes as well as savoury dishes. It can be used for anything from cheesecake to pasta.
Apart from being healthy, ricotta cheese also brings a sweetness to the dessert.
A recipe for berry (strawberry and raspberry) passion fruit swirls.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 200g Greek natural yoghurt
- 2 passion fruits
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Hull strawberries by cutting off and removing the stems and caps. In a bowl, mash them, add raspberries and mash also.
- In another bowl, mix ricotta cheese and yoghurt together, cut the passion fruits in half and add pulp and mix in, then add sugar and mix in.
- In a serving bowl or seperate serving glasses, add alternate spoonfuls of the berry mixture with the ricotta cheese and yoghurt mixture to create layers.
- Serve or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 173
Keywords: strawberry and raspberry, strawberry, raspberry, swirls