Berry and Passion Fruit Swirls
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 13 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Total: 13 mins
A recipe for berry (strawberry and raspberry) and passion fruit swirls, a nutritious dessert. Made including Greek natural yoghurt and ricotta cheese, which both contain a high amount of calcium, protein and vitamins.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 200g Greek natural yoghurt
- 2 passion fruits, halved
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Hull strawberries by cutting off and removing the stems and caps. In a bowl, mash them, add raspberries and mash also.
- In another bowl, mix ricotta cheese and yoghurt together, add passion fruit pulp and mix in, then add sugar and mix in.
- In a serving bowl or seperate serving glasses, add alternate spoonfuls of the berry mixture with the ricotta cheese and yoghurt mixture to create layers.
- Serve or refrigerate and serve chilled.