A recipe for berry (strawberry and raspberry) passion fruit swirls.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 200g Greek natural yoghurt
- 2 passion fruits
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Hull strawberries by cutting off and removing the stems and caps. In a bowl, mash them, add raspberries and mash also.
- In another bowl, mix ricotta cheese and yoghurt together, cut the passion fruits in half and add pulp and mix in, then add sugar and mix in.
- In a serving bowl or seperate serving glasses, add alternate spoonfuls of the berry mixture with the ricotta cheese and yoghurt mixture to create layers.
- Serve or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 173
Keywords: strawberry and raspberry, strawberry, raspberry, swirls